Tax Payments for 2022 and after
The City of Mount Vernon City and County Taxes may be paid online through our property tax system, Info-Tax Online. You are now able to view and pay your current year property taxes through the website at Info-Tax Online. Please temporarily disable any popup blockers running in your web browser, or make an exception for our site.
When are your taxes due?
City Property Taxes:
- 1st Installment by January 31st
- 2nd Installment due by July 31st
How Can You Pay your Taxes?
Taxpayer can make payment in one of the following ways:
- In person at the Finance Office
- By mail using the appropriate tear-off coupon to PO Box 1006, Mount Vernon, NY 10551-1006;
- Online via the website using credit card or electronic check via here or www.infotaxonline.com
Online Payment options are available at a lower processing fee cost
Credit cards: 2.65%
Electronic check: $1.50 per payment
For more information or questions, please contact the Finance Department at 914-665-2442 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to 2022 Tax Arrears Payments
Once we update the system, you will be able to view tax information for previous year by using the form below. In the meantime, please call the Finance Department at 914-665-2442 for information.
As we update the system, please do not use the form below until further notified.